Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
I'tikaaf in Ramadaan
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
In-Sha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
NOTE:- Nowadays, children are being spoilt with love and affection while the parents console themselves by saying that the child will behave when he grows up. One should remember that if the foundation is not straight, the building will also be crooked. Therefore, it is necessary to inculcate good character into the child from the very beginning so that one may not regret later.
It is mentioned in the Hadith that on removing one’s clothing recite ‘Bismillah’ as it serves as a barrier between the Shayaateen and human beings. In other words the Shayateen are prevented from viewing the human being. (Hisnul Haseen pg.147 – Urdu)
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: " رُبَّ أَشْعَثَ مَدْفُوعٍ بِالْأَبْوَابِ لَوْ أَقْسَمَ عَلَى اللهِ لَأَبَرَّهُ ". رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ فِي الصَّحِيحِ، عَنْ سُوَيْدِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ
Hadrat Abu Hurairah R.A. narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said, “There are many people that have dishevelled hair, full of dust, turned away from the door, if they take an oath on Allah then He will certainly fulfil it. (Muslim)
- 03 Muharram 1442 / 22 August 2020 Monthly Ashaar Majlis Azaadville
- 27 Ramadaan 1441 / 21 May 2020 After Asr Islaahi Majlis - 27
- 07 Ramadaan 1442 / 20 April 2021 Tafseer of Previous Nights Taraweeh - 7
- Ya-Ayyuhan-Nasu’abudu Rabbakum / O mankind! Worship your Rabb
- Live Streaming
- 28 Safar 1440 / 07 November 2018 Sura Inshiraah Ayaat 4 Continued
- Moulana Rafiq Hathurani DB
- Daily Tafseer of Quraan Sharief & Zikr Majlis After Fajr (GMT + 2 Hours)
- About Hazrat Maulana Shah Abdul Hamid Is'haq Sahib (Daamat Barakaatuhum)