Next Majlis Live Streaming
Live Streaming Schedule
A lecture for ladies delivered by Maulana Mohammed Haroon Saheb Rahmatullahi Alaihi at the ocassion of Hajj
Ask Islaahi Question
To ask your questions & for advice relating to your Islaah, please submit your queries using the link below.
Insha-Allah, all emails are downloaded and responded by Hazrat's Khulafa of your choice.
To console the patient in any way possible is Sunnah. For example, one should say to him that Insha-Allah you will recover very quickly, Allah Ta’ala is the most Powerful. One should not say such things that will instil fear in the sick person. (Mishkaat pg.137)
When visiting the sick one should say the following:
لاَ بَاسَ طَهُوْرٌ اِنْ شَاءَ اللّٰهُ
Do not become worried as this sickness will be a means of cleaning you from your sins, if Allah Ta’ala wishes.
عن مالك بن مغول قال : قال ابن مسعود : الدنيا دار من لا دار له و مال من لا مال له و لها يجمع من لا عقل له
Hadrat Aisha Radiallahu Anha narrates that Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said, “The world serves as a home for that person that has no home (in the hereafter), and the world is wealth for that person who has no wealth (in the hereafter), and a person void of intelligence gathers wealth.
I'tikaaf Ramadaan 1437 / 2016
- Live Streaming
- 1 Ramadaan 1434 / 10 July 2013 - Anwaarus Salaah
- 21 Jumadal Ukhra 1436 / 10 April 2015 A Fishy Story
- Duas to be recited in Makkah and Madinah Sharif
- THE GIFT OF SALAAH
- The Various Stages of Hidayat
- Virtues of Reciting Hasbiyalla Daily
- Ask Islaahi Question
- 30 Ramadaan 1436 / 16 July 2015 Advices to our Imaams - Matters Pertaining to Salaat
- 07 Sha'ban 1437 / 14 May 2016 Islaahi Jalsa Newcastle - Youth Programme 1